WiFi has become an important part in our life. It becomes a world to us. We cannot think to move a single step without it. But when we see error message while mywifiext.net login and mywifiext.net setup, and new extender setup, we probably get frustrated and always in a wait of a technician to fix this brain-teaser issue as soon as possible.
As we all know that the range extenders are helpful in getting internet connectivity to far corners of the house. But have you ever heard about NETGEAR Genie and its features? It is the most useful app used for setting up a range extender and also for managing the security of home WiFi system. Well, let us present before you its advantages and see how it is useful for using WiFi and configuration of NETGEAR Extender Setup.
- Available at One Click of Mouse
Well, it may very much interest you to know that the setup of NETGEAR Genie app is as simple as a real genie is making all the process done for you. This app can run on PC, MAC, Windows, and also on android as well. It is extremely a feasible application. You can take full advantage of this app by uniting it with mywifiext NETGEAR Genie is application of applications.
- Easy to Set Up
Well, the setup of NETGEAR Genie is not a difficult task only if when you do under the guidance and supervision of our well experienced technicians. Sometimes what happen, due to poor internet connection and interference of third-party WiFi devices you fail to configure this app. But it is not a big thing to worry about. It’s quite normal for the procedure of setup. To fix this issue, call our tech support executives immediately on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and get the setup done instantly of NETGEAR Genie app.
- Configuration of NETGEAR Extender
First of all you have to disable public WiFi and interference creating networking devices.
- Ensure that your range extender is properly plugged in.
- Connect it with your router. The router supposed to be of latest firmware.
- Make a strong relationship between both the devices and let the power lights on them start blinking.
- Now, grab your computer and unite it with your range extender. Open a web browser and type mywifiext.net into field of browser URL bar.
- NETGEAR Genie will search for the wireless networks that are active within the range of your range extender. We need you to click on that network that belongs to you.
- Click ‘Continue’.
Note: You can extend the range of your existing WiFi network anytime by connecting your range extender with computer and typing www.mywifiext.net into field of the address bar.
- Now you will prompt to enter username and password by default for security reasons to land into home page of NETGEAR Genie. The login details are easily available on NETEAR WiFi Range Extender Manual
- Once entered, click ‘Continue’.
- Now, place your router at higher shelf nearby the range extender.
- Ok, let us ask you a question. Does your router support 5GHz band? If yes, click ‘Continue’ else hit on the option ‘My Router Does not Support 5GHz band’ and click ‘Continue’.
- Your extender is now ready to initialize connection with the router. Here, you can change the wireless settings according to your own desire. If you don’t want to change, click ‘Continue’ to complete the process.
- Now you can connect your smart devices with the range extender.
- Click the option ‘My Wireless Devices are Connected to the Network’ by going back to the NETGEAR Extender Genie Screen.
- Click ‘Finish’.
Are you looking for NETGEAR Extender Support or mywifiext.net support? Well, your search ends here. We are the appropriate answer to your question. Not only this, we have a lot much to offer you. Ask us, if you don’t have the login details, unable to see your network name on the extender WiFi list, fail to access mywifiext.net local, or unsuccessful to configure the process of NETGEAR Extender Setup via NETGEAR Genie app.
It will be our honor to help you.